Thursday, August 14, 2008

Front Range from Sloan's Lake (Posterized Photo)


Front Range from Sloan's Lake (Posterized Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Here is another image from my recent trip to Colorado, a view of the Front Range from Sloan's Lake in Denver. I spent most of my time in and around Denver, with short trips to up to Boulder and down to Colorado Springs. So I really did spend a lot of time driving up and down the Front Range. It rained hard for three of the five days I was there, so I didn't get too many scenic photos. But I made the trip to visit friends and family, not really to see the scenery. It was a short trip, but I made the most of it, despite the rain, and now I am making the most of the images I have. I cropped this one of the background of one of my photos, then posterized it in Painter IX to capitalize on this little view of the Colorado Rockies.

No comments: