Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Trees through the Car Window (Posterized Photo)


Trees through the Car Window (Posterized Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Here's one more image from this week's drive up to Durham, New Hampshire. This also began as a photograph taken from the passenger seat of a moving car. I was just trying to photograph the wooded areas on the side of the road. Once I got back home and transferred the images from my digital camera to my computer, I came across this shot. The photo was blurred from the motion, so much that some of the trees looked transparent, and there were some reflections from the window. Although I could have chosen to regard the photo as a "mistake" to be discarded, I liked the composition and even the sense of motion. So I cropped the image just a bit and then posterized it in Painter IX. I liked the result, so here it is.

No comments: