Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tea with Milk (Pastel Still Life)



Tea with Milk (Pastel Still Life) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Last week while cleaning house, I stumbled across some full-size color copies of some of my pastel drawings, along with some other art work (originals and photocopies). Since then, I have been photographing these images with my digital camera so I can have digital versions of them in the computer. This is one of the pastels I found, or to be more precise, a color photocopy of it, since I no longer own the original. I drew this pastel several years ago, when I was part of a drawing group that met regularly here in Beverly and also held group shows. Later, this pastel was shown in a gallery in Rocky Neck, Massachusetts. Until last week, I hadn't seen the drawing in quite a while. I was very pleased to rediscover the color copy of this pastel.

No comments: