Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Late Afternoon Bouquet

Late Afternoon Bouquet (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

Late this afternoon, I realized that I still needed to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I think I was heading for the cereal aisle when I saw a small display of flowers. All the bouquets were predominantly yellow, and they were gorgeous in the late afternoon light of November. I stopped in my tracks, got out my digital camera, and took some photos. Tonight I used the Microsoft photo editor in my laptop to adjust the brightness and crop the photos, for composition and to eliminate the grocery store tags and labels! This is the first of three photos. More to come tomorrow. . .

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Randi,
I love this picture. The flower looks as if it has the warm sun on it, you did a great job of cropping...
Sheila