Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Branch with Red Berries

Branch with Red Berries (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

It was cold today, with temperatures in the thirties. It didn't feel like walking weather, but if you live in Massachusetts, you just have to get used to the cold and keep going unless you want to stay inside all winter (and I don't). The destination today was Long Hill Gardens here in Beverly. Well, it is too cold even for the hardiest flowers, and most of the leaves are gone, but even so, there is always something to see at Long Hill. This afternoon I saw this shrub full of bright red berries. It looked like a candy tree, so I took some pictures. Tonight I transferred the photos into my laptop and edited them with basic Microsoft tools. This is the composition I liked best.

No comments: