Monday, December 01, 2008

November Light on the Pond (Posterized Photo)





November Light on the Pond (Posterized Photo)   Originally uploaded by randubnick

This is a posterized version of the photo I posted yesterday, a view of the November light on the Cummings Center Pond here in Beverly, MA.  This is a simple image, but the process was anything but simple because this is the first time that I used Painter on a Mac.  It is also the first time that I am uploading images from a Mac.  So nothing was simple.  It took me much longer to figure out to save a file, find a file, and do the uploading than it took to create the image (even if you count the time spent walking at the pond).  So far, the biggest difference I notice between the PC and the Mac is the way files are organized.  This is just the first time, and I am sure it will get easier.  Meanwhile, I am happy to be reunited with my Painter program, and happy to have my new computer.

No comments: