Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Light on the Pond

November Light on the Pond (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

Yesterday the air felt like winter was on the way, but it wasn't too cold for a walk at the Cummings Center Pond with the dog. I did think it was too cold to take pictures, however. I thought I would leave my gloves on and keep my hands in my pockets. And I did, until I saw the reflections of the trees and the sky on the water. So I got out my camera, took off my gloves, and took several photographs. Tonight did some cropping and adjusting with my laptop softwear. I think the photos I took yesterday have potential and I would like to do more with them. Perhaps over the next few days, I will get a chance to work with them in Painter IX, now installed on my brand new computer.

No comments: