Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snowy Evening




Snowy Evening (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

This morning, there was just a tiny bit of snow on the ground.  It wasn't sticking to the walk, but just in case, I got the shovels out of the garage.  There wasn't even enough snow to justify a photograph, but I thought I would take pictures later, if it continued to snow.  (Snow is almost always a major inconvenience, but it is also almost always amazingly beautiful.) Well, since this morning I have been working at my desk all day, pretty much non-stop. Meanwhile, it continued to snow while I was working away. It was starting to get dark when I remembered that I had wanted to get some photos.  So I grabbed the camera and took some pictures through the window.  This is the best of the bunch, cropped to get this composition.

No comments: