Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Cousin Mindy


My Cousin Mindy
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a digital sketch that I drew a few years back, at a family gathering in New York City.  I have a drawing program (Pocket Artist) on my handheld computer (PDA). I was showing the program to my relatives, and I began to sketch my cousin Mindy. This image is the result. Well, today, this portrait came up during a phone call to Mindy. We were talking about art and using computers for art (which we both do).  I said that I want to synchronize my PDA with my new Mac because I love the Pocket Artist Program. That's when the subject of this little portrait came up, and as we talked,  I realized I had never sent her a copy of this sketch, so I did that this afternoon.  I also asked her if it would be okay to post the image here tonight. She kindly consented, so here it is.

No comments: