Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Looking Back at the Beach


Looking Back at the Beach
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Here is a photograph from my recent adventure, an evening walk on the beach at low tide.  We walked along the beach all the way to the far end of Independence Park.  When we got there, I turned around and looked back at the beach where we had walked, and took this picture.  You can see all the way to Lynch Park.  When I looked at the photo on the computer screen, I noticed two figures in the foreground.  In this case, the figures were a distraction. (Besides, I don't like to use images of people without their permission if the image is large enough to be recognizable.)   I tried cropping, but I didn't like what it did to the composition. So I opened the image in Painter and did a little digital slight of hand to make them disappear.

No comments: