Saturday, July 04, 2009

View of Swampscott from Lynn (Posterized Photo)


View of Swampscott from Lynn (Posterized Photo)
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Today's destination for an early celebration of July 4th (and of the fact that the sun was finally shining) was a walk along the ocean at Lynn, MA.  I took this photo from the walkway along the beach.  The town in the photo is Swampscott, which borders Lynn.  We walked up there today to a great little sandwich and ice-cream place (called Lime Rickey's). It has outdoor tables, great if one of your lunch companions is a dog.  We had sandwiches and drank egg creams. Tonight, I edited my photos from the adventures of the day, and chose this one as the best.  I opened the image in Painter and used digital pastel to clean up some distracting marks on the railing, and then I posterized the picture.  

No comments: