Monday, December 14, 2009

Collage Projects in Studio on December 8, 2009


Collage Projects in Studio on December 8, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a photograph that I took in my studio on December 8, one of the very last days that I worked in my studio. When I took this photo, I had already taken all my art work home apart from these two projects, the heart-shaped box, and a collage tray ("Ribbon Roses") that I made in 2007. I think I worked in the studio one or two more days after I took this picture, but it gradually began to feel less like my studio and more like just an empty room. At this point, I still have a few pieces of furniture to retrieve from the studio, but I have already started working on the heart-shaped box at home. And today I started painting (in the kitchen, for the time being). So I guess I am now ready to say goodbye to my little studio, which is why I am posting this photo today.

No comments: