Monday, December 07, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of December 7, 2009


Heart Shaped Box as of December 7, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This morning I continued to move my paintings and supplies out of the studio, so while I was there, I also spent some time working on this project. I am covering this heart-shaped box with collage and decoupage created from printed metallic ribbons. This is the bottom of the box. Today I concentrated on filling in the gaps in the center with pieces of brown ribbon. I am making progress. It would be nice to be able to finish this part of the project before I move out of the studio, but I think I will be all moved in a few more days. That doesn't really matter, because I will continue this project (and my other art work) from home. But it helps me to have a deadline, and working on this project has really sweetened the process of moving out of the studio.

No comments: