Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of December 8, 2009


Heart Shaped Box as of December 8, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This morning I went up to the studio to clear out a few more things. I am closing in on moving out. (Almost all my art and most of my art supplies are already moved out, so the space is becoming less and less my studio, and more and more just a small room in a big building.) While I was there, I spent an hour working on this decoupage and collage project. I have been concentrating on the bottom of this heart-shaped box. I finished the floral border, and today spent time filling in gaps in the central area, which is going to be brown. I don't know if I will finish this part of the project before I leave the studio for good, but if I don't, I will continue working on the project at home.

No comments: