Monday, January 18, 2010

Night Lights on Zakim Bridge


Night Lights on Zakim Bridge
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a photograph, for a change of pace. I took this photograph back on December 13, as usual from the passenger seat of a moving car. This was during a drive into Boston for dinner with friends who were visiting. The weather was bad, but I always get my camera ready for the Zakim Bridge. In this case, everything that should have worked against me was actually helpful: the bright lights, the reflections on the wet pavement, the movement of the cars. I really liked the result when I transferred the image into the computer. This is the image straight out of the camera, apart from a gentle cropping to remove a bit of the car's interior, and to line up the horizontal lines with the corners of the image.

No comments: