Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paintings for Woods and Lakes Show


Paintings for Woods and Lakes Show
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a photo of my oil bar paintings, as they looked this afternoon right after they were hung. (This is for an upcoming show at the University of New Hampshire Graduate Center in Manchester.) Today was the big trip up to New Hampshire with a car full of paintings and photos. There were times that I doubted I would ever get this exhibit finished on time, especially in early December when I moved out of my studio, and even last night, when I was having trouble printing and framing the photos. I was still frazzled today, but I had a lot of great help getting the work hung, and in a straight line! Now I am tired, but happy, and very glad that I didn't give up!

No comments: