Saturday, December 04, 2010

Another Menorah


Another Menorah
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

The other day, I started a second digital sketch of a menorah on iPad (using Brushes). At the time, I was having technical difficulties with a Brushes action video of a menorah and was thinking of starting over. But I figured out how to solve the problem and was able to post the video, so I abandoned my second menorah sketch. Today I decided to go back to it and finished it up. I tried to use my new stylus. I think it will be helpful when I get used to it, but right now it is mostly frustrating, so I finished up the drawing without it. Once I transferred this image into the computer, I used iPhoto to straighten and crop, and then used Painter to do a little post-production work (mainly straightening out the base line with a grid and some digital pastel). This time I had no problems with the stroke-by-stroke video, and I plan to post it tomorrow.

No comments: