Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Icy Pond and Tree


Icy Pond and Tree
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This afternoon, I was at Beverly's Cummings Center again for another walk at the pond. There is still a lot of snow on the ground, but the great heaps of snow have melted enough to make it easier to walk around today. So I took a lot of pictures with my iPhone camera. When I got home, I decided to try out my brand new "Camera Bag" app that creates camera and filter emulations for photos after they have been taken. (I also have a new app that allows you modify the iPhone camera before you take the picture; more on that soon.) Anyway, tonight I chose this photo to work with, and the image you see here is the original version. I also created two more versions with Camera Bag, which I plan to post tomorrow and the day after.

No comments: