Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Icy Pond and Tree with Color Cross Effect


Icy Pond and Tree with Color Cross Effect
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Yesterday I used my iPhone camera to take some pictures at the Cummings Center Pond, here in Beverly, MA. I posted the original version of this photo last night. But I also experimented with an iPhone app called "Camera Bag". With this app, you can apply camera and film emulations to photos after you have taken them. I decided to experiment, and tried out a couple of choices with the image that I posted yesterday. This one was done with the "color cross" effect. The description the app supplies for this choice is "Hazy, chemical color-swapping straight from the darkroom." Well, I don't really know what I am doing yet, but I just played around with the choices until I found an effect that I like. But I am excited about the possibilities!

No comments: