Thursday, March 03, 2011

Window in New Studio


Window in New Studio
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a photograph that I took with my iPhone camera back on February 19 when my daughter and I toured the studio spaces at Porter Mill (formerly Red Brick). The building is going to reopen with art studios and we were picking out a space, hoping to get our first choice. We did, and today I can say officially that this will be our new studio, though move in isn't until May 1. This photo shows two of the windows, but it has six windows, and because it is on the top floor, has even more light. Tonight I cropped this image out of the original photo and used Painter to adjust the exposure.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks great, but since I only get to see it when helping you guys shlep stuff, all I can say is "The top floor!!!"