Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Along the Coast in Scotland

The return trip to Scotland from Belfast was on a vehicle ferry (Stena line) to Stranraer. The plan was to drive to Glasgow to spend the night, so from Stranraer we drove north on the A77 towards Ayr. (I was the navigator on this trip, so I remember the road number, but I did check on Google tonight to be sure.) I had been on that stretch of road before during a previous trip, so I knew that it would be beautiful, and I wasn't disappointed. It is a coast road with amazing views of the ocean and surprises at every turn. It was still breathtaking even though I had seen it before. Even though the light was fading, I took lots of pictures from the passenger side of the car. This is one of the best of the set. Once I got home, I edited the original version in iPhoto to get this composition.

No comments: