Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reflected View of Custom House Tower

This is a photograph that I took tonight in Boston. We had a day full of adventures with our visitors. (We went to Cambridge bookstores, had Italian pastry in the North End, and ate dinner on Long Wharf.) We were walking back to the car. Boston's Custom House Tower looked great in the night sky, but at that point, I wasn't planning to take any more pictures. The power in my phone was so low that it wouldn't even turn on. But one of our visitors is a great photographer and he pointed out this view of the clock tower reflected in the glass of a nearby skyscraper. I couldn't pass up this shot, so I used a borrowed iPhone to take some pictures, and then e-mailed the images to myself. This one is the best of the bunch. Once I had it in my computer, I used iPhoto to crop it to improve the composition.

No comments: