Sunday, November 06, 2011

Still LIfe with Vegetables

Still LIfe with Vegetables by randubnick
Still LIfe with Vegetables, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

This is a photograph that I took on October 27. We had just come back from picking up our vegetables at the Food Project, which has a weekly pickup at Long Hill Gardens. I looked inside one of the bags and was surprised to see beautiful light and colors. So I got out my iPhone camera, and made sure the flash was off. Then I put the iPhone right inside the bag and took some pictures. This was the best of them. I did a little retouching with iPhoto, and cropped the image to get this composition. I used this photo as an illustration for our new food blog. The blog is called "Seasoning for Every Palate," and you can see the post if you click here.

No comments: