Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pineapple Drawing - Final

Pineapple Drawing - Final by randubnick
Pineapple Drawing - Final, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

I went to Starbucks late this afternoon and took my iPad along. I decided to draw with the Brushes app while I had a hot chocolate. That gave me enough time to get this drawing started. I was just drawing to draw, no purpose in mind, and for some reason decided to draw a pineapple. (I had been to the grocery store about an hour earlier, but I didn't look at the pineapples.) I worked from imagination and memory. I didn't have time to finish, but after dinner, I worked on it some more. Once I got the drawing into iPhoto, I cropped it just a bit to center the image. Brushes captures a stroke-by-stroke video as you draw, and I hope to post my little pineapple video tomorrow.

No comments: