Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pineapple Revised - Cropped

Yesterday I used the Brushes app on my iPad to draw a picture of a pineapple, and posted it here. I thought it was finished, but I guess it wasn't. When I saw the image on the computer screen, I decided I wasn't satisfied with the background. And I saw a few other things I wanted to change. Oh well, I could let that go. But then I had the idea of adding more pattern, and that sounded like fun. So I got the iPad out, and started making changes. I added pink polka dot texture to the wall in the background, and purple stripes to the table top. I also added more definition to the leaves, and added more color to the pineapple. I am happier with it now (though the background still looks different on the computer screen than on my iPad.) Brushes captures a stroke-by-stroke video, so tomorrow I plan to post a little animation of this pineapple coming into existence.

No comments: