Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hot Pink Daisies

Hot Pink Daisies by randubnick
Hot Pink Daisies, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

I was rushing around doing errands this morning, and on my way into the grocery store, I noticed that the flowers are on sale outside, so it must be officially spring here north of Boston. I strolled on over to the flowers to have a quick look. What I expected pansies, and I wasn't disappointed. But I was surprised to see this bright flowers that look like daisies, but are hot pink (almost fuschia). So I stopped and took some pictures. Tonight I used iPhoto to edit what I had, and this is the best of the bunch. I forgot to look for a label, to find out what kind of flower this is. I search Google tonight and did find some bright pink daisies that look like this.

No comments: