Friday, September 14, 2012

Colorado Drawings To Vail

Colorado Drawings To Vail by randubnick
Colorado Drawings To Vail, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.
This morning, I worked on this drawing. This is part of a series of small drawings based on a sketchbook that I took along on a trip to Colorado back in the mid-1980s. Yesterday and the day before, I posted images of the original sketch. This morning I traced the original sketch into a new sketchbook (same size, 5 x 8"). Then I began to draw into the new version. I added the vertical and horizontal lines with pencil, and then I added color with fine-line marker, colored pencil, and colored conte crayon. I am not sure if this will be the final version, and I am not even sure that this version is finished. But it is what I worked on today, so here it is.

No comments: