Saturday, April 27, 2013

Another Heart Shaped Box (As of April 27, 2013)

At the studio today, I worked for a while on this project, a Valentine box (Turtles, specifically) that I am covering with collage made of printed metallic ribbon. The design on the box lid will be purple and orange stripes. What I wanted to do today was to hurry up and cover the Turtles logo with pasted pieces of ribbon. But I want all the stripes to look similar and I am already worried about running out of ribbon, so I concentrated on distributing similar pieces of ribbon so the stripes will look alike. This doesn't look like much yet (especially because the candy logo still shows), but I have high hopes. The title of this project is "Another Heart-Shaped Box," so-called because I have done such a project before. If you want to see how my first heart-shaped box turned out, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420/

No comments: