Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Another Heart Shaped Box (As of June 3, 2013)

Yesterday I went to Porter Mill to drop off my painting for the upcoming art show. I wasn't intending to stick around (I had already spent an hour painting before breakfast), but I had the perfect parking spot, the weather was ideal, and it just seemed a shame not to stay, so I did. I worked for an hour on this project, a heart-shaped candy box that I am covering with collaged patterns created from printed metallic ribbon. The top of the box has orange and purple stripes--which are finally starting to emerge. When I was done for the day, I took this picture. I call this project 'Another Heart-Shaped Box' because I did another one a few years ago. If you like, you can see it at www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420/

No comments: