Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pink Soup (Illustration)

Pink Soup (Illustration) by randubnick
Pink Soup (Illustration), a photo by randubnick on Flickr.
This drawing is going to be an illustration for a recipe on our food blog, seasoningforeverypalate.wordpress.com. (I am going to use this to illustrate a recipe for a beet borscht.) I thought this was finished yesterday, but this morning I decided to do some cleanup with colored pencil and colored conte crayon. And tonight, I decided to make a few little corrections using the computer. So I opened the image in Painter X3 and used digital pastel to make some very tiny corrections in the shape of the bowl and in the shape of the one of the letters. Then I sharpened the image by 1%. And that's it. This is the final version. I plan to publish the recipe in the next few days.

No comments: