Friday, December 26, 2014

Another Heart Shaped Box as of December 21, 2014




Last Sunday (December 21), I finally found time to work on this project up at Porter Mill Studio.  I am covering this heart-shaped candy box with designs created from collaged bits of printed metallic ribbon.  I have been working on the lid of the box, covering it with orange and purple stripes.  At this point, the stripes are defined and I am just filling in the gaps, which is slow and tedious.  But if you look closely, you can see that I have also gotten started on the gold border.  I call this "Another Heart Shaped Box" because I have done a similar project before.  If you want to see how my first project turned out, follow this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420/

No comments: