Friday, April 03, 2015

Matzo with Pink Border (Posterized Photo)



This is a new variation of an image that I have posted here before. Several years ago, I took a photo of a piece of matzo on a paper towel, and then posterized the image to emphasize the texture.  People seemed to like it.  I also used that photo to make a "matzo pattern" in Painter, which I used, in turn, to make other images with the pattern pen. Yesterday, I realized that my "matzo pattern" had disappeared. (I love Painter software, but my whenever I update it, I seem to lose all the patterns I have made.) So yesterday, I decided to start again. I opened my matzo photo in Painter, and this time, added pink to the border with a color overlay.  Then I created a new pattern with Painter's "capture pattern" function, and plan to use it later this week. Well, anyway, matzo is a classic, and I am going to use this image to send holiday wishes to friends and family.

No comments: