Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Another Heart Shaped Box as of Sept. 1, 2015


This morning I went to Porter Mill and worked for a while on this project. I am covering this heart-shaped candy box with designs created from bits of printed metallic ribbon. It's been a couple of months since I worked on this project. (It has been a busy summer.) I am still working on the stripes on the top of the box. The purple stripes are close to done, but there are a lot of gaps in the orange stripes, and filling them is slow, tedious, and mind-numbing. I decided to work on the gold border at the same time which should break up the monotony and give me additional motivation. I call this "Another Heart-Shaped Box" because this isn't the first heart-shaped box I have done. Looking at the first one also motivates me to keep going. If you want to see the first heart-shaped box I made, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: