Sunday, November 22, 2015

Many Digital Daisies with White Background


I have been posting images of some digital daisies that I drew with the Brushes app on my iPhone. Why daisies in November? No idea! In any case, I need to move along to other things, but there was just one last thing I wanted to do. Although I finished the drawing (colored in the flowers and leaves and added a brown background), I also liked an earlier version of the daisies, just a sketch on white background. I saved a version of the drawing each day, so it was easy to return to an early sketch. It was pretty rough, but I opened it in Painter on my desktop. I added space to the top and sides of the image to get it centered, then used some cut-and-paste and digital pastel to do a quick clean up some mistakes in the image. When I was finished, I "captured" the image as a pattern, and here it is.

No comments: