Friday, March 18, 2016

Another Heart Shaped Box (as of Mar 16, 2016)


On Wednesday, I went to the studio at Porter Mill and worked on this project. (It's been a LONG time!) I am covering this heart-shaped candy box with collaged designs created from pieces of printed metallic ribbon. It has taken me approximately forever to get this far with the top of the box, but the purple and orange stripes are just about finished, so I spent time filling in some gaps in the stripes, and I also worked on the gold border. While I was working, I suddenly figured out how I want the bottom of the box to look and decided to go ahead and get that started. (More about that tomorrow.) I call this "Another Heart-Shaped Box" because it isn't my first one. If you want to see my first heart-shaped box project, follow this link:

No comments: