Saturday, March 19, 2016

Another Heart-Shaped Box (Front and Back) Mar 16, 2016


On Wednesday, I went to Porter Mill Studios and worked on this project. I am covering a heart-shaped candy box with collage designs made from printed metallic ribbon. Yesterday's post was the front (top) of the box which I am covering with orange and purple stripes, and currently working on the gold border. But on Wednesday, I also decided what to do with the back of the box, and began to paste ribbon pieces in brown with tiny flowers in pink and gold. So here is a picture of the front and back. The back doesn't look like much yet. But if you want to see where this project is headed, take a look at my first heart-shaped box by following this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: