Saturday, May 14, 2016

"Bela Bacalhau" on the Easel, May 13, 2016


Here is my codfish project, "Bela Bacalhau," on the easel, where she spent the last few days. This project is to benefit the Marblehead Arts Festival. Fifty area artists were given these wooden fish cutouts; their decorated codfish will be auctioned to benefit the arts. I decided to decorate my codfish with a Portuguese theme, a design inspired by Portuguese azulejos, or blue-and-white tile. I have spent the past few days fixing mistakes, cleaning up lines, and painting sides and back, getting ready to take her to Marblehead to drop her off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me. krishna decors Dwarka