Thursday, July 07, 2016

Closeup of Another Heart-Shaped Box (as of July 6, 2016)


Yesterday I posted a photo of my project, "Another Heart-Shaped Box" as it looked when I had finished working on it. This project is a heart-shaped candy box that I am covering with collaged designs created from pieces of printed metallic ribbon. I have been working on the the underside of the box, decorating it with  ribbon pieces that have a brown background with purple and green, with occasional pieces of scalloped pink and green border pattern. This closeup shows the ribbon patterns. This photo also shows that the bottom of the box doesn't look like much at the moment. But I am not worried because I have done this before.  I call this "Another Heart-Shaped Box because it isn't the first one I have made.  If you want to see where this is headed, follow this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420

No comments: