Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Another Heart Shaped Box as of Oct. 19, 2016


I went to Porter Mill Studios this morning and spent a little time working on this project, a heart-shaped box that I am covering with collage and decoupage designs.  This was once a candy box (Turtles to be specific) and I am creating designs with pieces of printed metallic ribbon.  I didn't have a lot of time today, so I concentrated on the underside of the box, which I am covering with brown patterned ribbon.  I am still working on the top of the box, also in the photo, but didn't have time to do any more with it today.  I call this project "Another Heart-Shaped Box" because it isn't my first.  If you want to see how my first heart-shaped box turned out, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: