Sunday, October 30, 2016

Wisteria in October (Long Hill Gardens)


On October 20, we took a walk through Long Hill Gardens. Here's another photo that I took that day.  This house was once a private home on the Sedgwick Estate, but now the property is public, owned by the Trustees of the Reservation.  I love the big wisteria branches against the windows of this house, especially when they make great purple flowers.  This time, some of the leaves were yellow and some were still green.  I took a picture, and if you look closely you can see my reflection in the window. Today I cropped the original photo to get this composition.  While I was at it, I also used Painter to play with this image, to make a version that looks a little scary for October 31.  I plan to post that tomorrow.

No comments: