Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Another Heart Shaped Box as of Oct. 31, 2016


Yesterday, I went up to Porter Mill Studios and worked for a while on this project. I am covering this a heart-shaped box with collage and decoupage designs made from printed metallic ribbon. I concentrated on the underside of the box,  which I am covering with brown patterned ribbon with floral accents.  I worked for about an hour, trying to define the border and fill in gaps as I can. (Yesterday I didn't really work on the top of the box, but it is also unfinished. Although the orange and purple stripes are defined,  I need to fill in gaps and also work on the gold border.) I call this project "Another Heart-Shaped Box" because it isn't my first.  If you want to see how my first heart-shaped box turned out, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: