Monday, September 18, 2017

Another Heart Shaped Box (As of Sept. 18, 2017)


I went to the studio at Porter Mill this afternoon and worked on this project for an hour.  I am covering this heart-shaped candy box with collage and decoupage designs created from printed metallic ribbon.  I have already done a lot of work on top of the box (on the left in the photo). It has orange and purple stripes and is going to have a gold border.  But today I concentrated on the bottom surface, which I am covering with brown metallic ribbon, accented with floral patterns in purple and green.  I feel encouraged as I cover more of the surface with ribbon and less or the original label shows.  But there is still quite a bit to do. . . . I call this project, "Another Heart Shaped Box" because it isn't my first one.  Follow this link if you want to see my first heart-shaped box: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: