Monday, September 11, 2017

World Trade Center (with Prisma filter)


This is a new version of an image that I have posted before.  The original version is a photo that I took in 1988, a view of the World Trade Center from the Empire State Building.  I was taking a tour and wanted a  a photo of the New York skyline. As I have said before, despite many visits to NYC  (especially while I was living in New Jersey), I have surprisingly few pictures of the World Trade Center. But I try to post a picture of the Twin Towers on September 11.  I think it is easier to keep a memory alive if you add something new. So today I decided to try adding a Prisma filter to this photo. It took a lot of trying to find a filter that worked, but I like this one.  So here's a nice memory of the New York skyline as it once was. 

No comments: