Saturday, December 23, 2017

Holiday Birds (Video)


I created this late last night on my iPad, with the Procreate app. Procreate captures a stroke-by-stroke video as you draw. This idea has been following me around so yesterday I decided to draw this. The original idea was for red birds on an evergreen tree (for Christmas), and then I thought of adding nine blue birds on the telephone wire (for Chanukah) to make this work for interfaith families and couples. When I started this, I thought this was going to just be a "rough draft". And besides, my stylus was refusing to pair with my iPad, was being charged, but it was late so I started drawing without a stylus (like finger painting). Then I finally got my stylus to work and made things a bit neater. (Maybe you can tell when the stylus started working). Well, this is still rough, but I am found of the birds, so I am sending it out as is to wish friends and families all the joys of the season.

No comments: