Saturday, December 29, 2018

Chelsea (with Prisma Filter)


I love my Prisma app, but ever since the last iOS upgrade, it has been on the fritz, both on my iPhone and iPad.  I have been trying to figure out why.  When I open the app, it usually freezes on the camera screen and that is that.  I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, usually to no avail.  But recently, a reinstall allowed the app to work for maybe about 3 minutues, just long enough for me to take a picture of the nearest subject (which was our Chelsea), and to apply a filter.  After that, the app was kaput again.*  But I am glad to have this image of Chelsea, nonetheless.

*I have reported this to Prisma, and was told is that this is a known issue associated with the latest iOS and that they are working on it.

No comments: