Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Vase with Pink Flowers (Procreate Drawing with Hexavector Brush)


I have been using the Procreate app on my iPad to create digital drawings and animations for the holidays. I love doing that, and will do more.  But when I am making an animation, my focus is on the sequence of what I draw, and I usually rely on just two or three brushes, and it all works. But today I decided to explore a bit because I am still learning what this drawing program can do.  I looked in the "abstract brushes" and found one called "hexavector".  I didn't know what it was, but of course, the brush is hexagon-shaped.  I had no idea what it would do, but I tried it.  This is what I came up with.  Of course, Procreate also made a video replay of the drawing, and I plan to post it tomorrow.

No comments: