Thursday, August 12, 2021

Towards the Mountains (Original Photo)



It is time to paint the mountains again, so I have been looking at my photos of Colorado. This photo was taken back on June 7 of 2018, during our trip to Colorado. (A double celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary  and 50 years of friendship with our friends from Brazil, who were also celebrating 50 years married.)  I am not sure of the exact location, but I think it is somewhere near Breckenridge.  This is the photo just as it came out of the camera, although I have obscured the license plate.  I like the composition and decided to use this photo as my painting reference. Of course I could paint the highway, but decided not to. Instead, I created a digitally modified version of this photo, which I plan to post soon. .   

No comments: