Saturday, September 16, 2023

Still Life with Apples and Honey (Drawing replay video)



I recently posted a digital drawing that I made for Rosh Hashanah. I used the Procreate app on my iPad, which captures a video replay as you draw.  But this time, for some reason the replay stopped a bit too soon, before I had finished the drawing. I kept on drawing, but the video replay didn't capture what I was doing. Maybe I accidentally turned off the video replay switch while I was drawing.  I was disappointed, but I decided to just use iMovie to combine the unfinished replay I had with the finished version of the drawing. Things go wrong In art (and in life), but the question is "can I fix this?" So here is my imperfect video, repaired for Rosh Hashanah, a good start for the new year. 
 

No comments: