Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just One Guy at Giant's Causeway


Just One Guy at Giant's Causeway
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Bob and Evan went to Giant's Causeway today, so I am posting a picture I took there during my trip to Northern Ireland last summer. You can see the size of the beautiful rock formations in reference to Mel, who agreed to this special guest appearance on my blog. In the original photo, two other tourists were walking on the path behind him. Today, I pulled the image into Painter IX and through the magic of digital editing, managed to convince them to visit the Causeway some other time so I could have this picture of Mel, hence the title. Their (painless) disappearance makes for a better composition, and makes this a nice souvenir for Mel of his time in Northern Ireland.

No comments: