Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring Break


Spring Break
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

It seems like I have been working non-stop, rushing from one project to the next. So today, after I mailed off a package, I decided I needed a fifteen minute vacation, so I decided to take a break and stop in at the new Panera's here in Beverly and have a pumpkin muffin (my favorite). But when I walked in the door, I came face-to-face with this bouquet of spring flowers that were placed right at the entrance. So I stopped in my tracks and just enjoyed them for a minute. It made me smile to think that this was a different sort of break than what I had in mind, a better break, a spring break. So I decided to take a picture with my cameraphone. Later, when I got home (yes, of course, I still ate a pumpkin muffin), I cropped the photo just a tiny bit to bring the tulips closer to the center.

No comments: